Monday, December 1, 2008

long time no update

so finals have descended and are over ish tomorrow. my portfolio is done, my paper is being revised, so i've come out of the hole that was intense work.


anywho, prague was lovely! i spent my twenty first birthday there and just hung out.
here are some photos!
we went out, i got wasted on my birthday (a rite of passage). met a cute boy, took some pictures for my final and did some amazing vintage shopping. prague was beautiful and i found myself wishing i had done study abroad there instead... not that london hasn't been great but two of my good friends were in prague. oh well, i had a wonderful time in london and in prague! now im just gearing up to head back to nyc in 9 DAYS!!









also. this is what i've been wearing during finals. its either cheap monday jeans, an APC sweater, red keds or this little outfit. its all about comfort and the fact that sleep is really just for the lucky.



comme ca play sweater
topshop dress
topshop hat
knock off keds
american apparel leggings and socks


off to slow club show tonight!
love,
c

No comments: