Thursday, May 26, 2011

Seersucker, New Orleans

Somewhere on Magazine street...

I went back home to New Orleans for a week and somewhat forgot to update my blog. I clearly took photos and had the intention of writing this post sooner, but alas time escaped me. That happens in New Orleans, you get on New Orleans time. You'll do things when you do them and everything moves as slow as molasses.
My friends and I were eating po-boys on Magazine when, out of the corner of my eye, I spotted this man. He works at one of the vintage stores, Miss Claudia's.
I am a sucker for a boater and seersucker suit or rather, very put together menswear.
Southern menswear is like that. Everything is totally put together, with the right accessories, such as belts, handkerchiefs, hats, watches, etc.


No comments: