Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Spotted on a Lovely Day in the Lower East Side

I love how this is considered a super causal look. Slouchy jeans, comfy jacket, and then some insane shoes. Its a look, for sure, but a super cute look. I don't know if I could ever wear those shoes around all day, but I gotta give this person kudos.



Look quirky and comfortable these ladies look. This is sort of what I try to achieve every day I get dressed and yet, I never look as put together as they do. It's good to have goals to aspire to. Such as goal 1- dress in a artistic but vaguely professional yet secretly incredibly comfortable outfit. Check.

1 comment:

Kori said...

I'm not sure I'm loving the first look. It seems like she's wearing sweatpants? Hope you are having a great Tuesday honey! Kori xoxo

www.blondeepisodes.com