Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sara, New York


Sara, one of my good friends, photographed in the foray of another friend's apartment building. Sara is wearing an Urban Outfitters dress, H&M shoes, and a Jewelmint necklace. When I heard that Kate Bosworth was starting an affordable jewelry line that also functioned as a club, I was incredibly skeptical. Skepticism coming out of my ears and the promotional jewelry I saw in Lucky did little to dissuade me. My skepticism draws from how, can paying a flat sum of around thirty dollars a month, result in well made jewelry? Multiple pieces of different types of jewelry are produced, and what if you don't like anything one month? Can you get two the next month, or do you forfeit the money? All that makes me feel rather curious.
However, when I was hanging out with Sara, and then photographing her super cute outfit, I finally got to see Jewelmint jewelry up close. And honestly, from what I saw, I have to say that it's pretty good quality and super cute. I'll eat my words, skepticism dissuaded.




No comments: