Friday, November 26, 2010

where i've been

prior to thanksgiving, i was working almost everyday (yay! gettin' paid!) and then it was my birthday, then followed by a holiday that one celebrates by eating and sleeping.
needless to say, none of this is conducive to blogging or internet-ing.

anywho.
what i wore on my birthday
anna sui sweater stolen from my sister
thrifted urban outfitters dress
eley kisimoto tights
prada shoes


i went out with my family, god sister and god mother, and my friend ET. we went to muriel's, this amazing restaurant where i had my debutante party.

anywho. i should go back to shooting, i'm working on some product photography for my website and i'll upload it to here soon!

happy thanksgiving and black friday everybody! i went to UAL, united apparel liquidators, where i bought some biba platform shoes. i saw a mayle dress that was too big for me, it was a size 8 and white, it was 100. if anybody is interested, let me know and i'll pick it up for you.


ta ta,
c

3 comments:

Kori said...

You look adorable! Make sure to enter my Christmas Giveaway if you haven't already! Today is the last day!

www.blondeepisodes.com

Kori xoxo

Moya said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful--and warm--time!

xoxo,

M

Andrea said...

Verry nice blog you have here