Monday, January 18, 2010

tomorrow, tomorrow school starts

THE SUN WILL COME OUT, TOMORROW! BUT YOU'VE GOT TO HANG ON, TIL TOMORRRRRROOOOOOWWWWW

hmm. i am perhaps being a little, just a leeeetle over dramatic about school beginning again. but it does start tomorrow!
ah, who am i kidding? i'm also a little excited and sad, it's my last semester!
oh may, look at how i've grown!


anywho, thus i have returned from new orleans to a slightly warmer new york than how i left it!
and with such good weather, i did so many things! i went to a lovely little tavern deep within the chinatown brooklyn (yes...there is one), a birthday party, that bar again, my friend's house, an all you can eat sushi contest and dumplings. along with tea with my lovely friend nera. it was a jam packed weekend, perhaps the best way to celebrate school starting again.

although, i do find myself missing new orleans. a bunch of my friends just arrived the day before i was leaving. i helped them move into an apt, that has a certain amount of dilapidated and off color charm.






some traveler kids busking in the quarter
worn out dandies, i love their style


and this was me, exploring the marigny and bywater for two days (two interesting neighborhoods in new orleans where a ton of artists and musicians live)

prada tights, rittenhouse dress, rag and bone boots, comme ca play sweater


brand new mayle dress from ebay! prada tights, repetto shoes


SUSHI day

me in dima's lobby
dress, kate towers from seaplane in portland (i bought it four years ago)
hansel from basel tights
repetto shoes

sushi!

my sushi

eddie, the winner, questioning darren, the 1st loser or 2nd plce winner, on paying with quarters.


and now im on my way to the imaginarium of doctor parnassus

adieu!
happy 2nd semester, loves
*c*

1 comment:

_ said...

yes! last semester! me too. i'm way too excited to get out and do my own thing after school is over. though, being armed only with a seemingly pointless English BA, i'm more excited to travel rather than look for a job.
s.